Approval of Tax Levy on Tonight's LFHS Board Meeting Agenda
The Lake Forest High School District 115 school board will meet on Dec. 4 at 6 p.m. at the LFHS West Campus. Here's what they'll be talking about.
LAKE FOREST COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT #115 BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING
Tuesday December 4, 2012
Lake Forest High School – West Campus 6:00 p.m.
(The school district will not conduct Regular Business until 7:00 PM)
I. OPEN SESSION
- ADJOURN TO EXECUTIVE SESSION 6:00 p.m.
Discussion on matters related to the appointment, employment, compensation performance, or dismissal of specific employees of the public body.
5 ILCS 120/2(c)(1)
RETURN TO OPEN SESSION – 7:00 p.m.
CALL TO ORDER AND ROLL CALL
VI, PUBLIC PARTICIPATION
1. Annual Assessment Report
VIII. BOARD COMMITTEES
A. Board Education Committee – Nicki Snoblin, Monty Edson, Todd Burgener
B. Board Finance & Operations Committee – Jim Carey, John Scribner, Dick Block
Approval of Whipple Consulting Contract
Approval of Allied Administrative Services Agreement
Adoption of 2012 Tax Levy
Acceptance of 2012 Audit
Approval of Human Resources Report
Medical and Family Leave Absence Change in Status
XI. CONSENT AGENDA*
- Approval of Disbursements, Payrolls & Financial Statement
- Approval of Minutes: Minutes of Regular Meeting, November 13, 2012, Minutes of Executive Meeting, November 13, 2012
- Disposal of Audio Recordings: None
*Any item may be removed from the consent agenda at the request of a Board Member.
XII. FOIA REQUESTS: Lisa Black, Chicago Tribune, 1717 N. Penny Lane, Ste. 3. Schaumburg, IL 60173
- Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012: Late Start Day - 9:50 a.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 16, 2012: Instrumental Concert, 3 p.m. RMA., Spaghetti Dinner, 4:45 p.m. Cafeteria, Holiday Concert - 7 p.m., RMA
- Monday Dec. 24-Jan. 24: Winter Break
- Monday Jan. 7: School re-opens
- Tuesday Jan. 8: Board of Education Meeting - 7 p.m., LFHS West Campus Board Room