How to Post Announcements on Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Patch
It's free, easy, and this video will show you how.
Do you have an announcement you would like to post on Patch?
You can do this very easily. That’s right, five-simple-steps easy.
How to Upload Announcements
- Log into your Patch account. If you don’t have an account, click JOIN in the upper right corner of the homepage.
- On the blue bar near the top of the homepage, click NEWS then ANNOUNCEMENTS.
- On the upper right next to the search box, click ADD AN ANNOUNCEMENT.
- Fill in the following fields:
- PHOTOS/VIDEOS/PDFs - Upload your photos by clicking upload photos and videos. Write captions in the given fields.
- LOCATION Type in the address or name of a place.
- Click POST MY ANNOUNCEMENT and you are done!
Want to see these steps in action? Watch the video tutorial above.
If you run into problems, we’re here to help. Contact Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Local Editor Jim Powers at email@example.com.