Lake Forest May Amend Liquor Code Ordinance
Find out what's being discussed at tonight's Lake Forest City Council meeting.
At Monday night's Lake Forest City Council meeting, the City Council will be considering an ordinance amending the Liquor Code.
Also on the agenda: An ordinance approving a Recommendation from the Building Review Board.
See what else is on the agenda below.
1. Comments by Mayor
2. Comments by City Manager
A. Lake Forest Business Incubator
B. Approval of Financial Support for Friends of Parks and Recreation Foundation Festival & Fireworks
3. Comments by Council Members
A. Alderman David Moore - Report on February 20 Community Engagement Meeting on "Granny Flats"
OPPORTUNITY FOR CITIZENS TO ADDRESS THE CITY COUNCIL ON NON-AGENDA ITEMS
ITEMS FOR OMNIBUS VOTE CONSIDERATION
1. City Council Approval to Authorize Winter 2013/2014 Salt Purchases
2. Award of Purchase for the Replacement of a One-ton Dump Truck for the Parks Section included in the FY14 Capital Equipment Budget
3. Approval of a Capital Expense and Award of bid for replacement of Recreation Center Public Restroom lockers and benches
4. Approval of a one-year New World Software Maintenance Agreement with New World Systems covering Police and Fire Software programs
5. Consideration of an Ordinance approving a Recommendation from the Building Review Board (First Reading and if desired by City Council, Final Approval)
6. Approval of the March 4, 2013 regular City Council minutes
1. Consideration of an Ordinance Amending the Liquor Code (First Reading)
ADDITIONAL ITEMS FOR COUNCIL DISCUSSION