Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Patch is now running a weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
With Valentine's Day on Monday (Feb. 14), perjhaps you haven't had time to bake that special cupcake, cookies or other sweet offerings. We've come up with a list of local bakeries more than happy to help out.
Have a bakery to suggest? Add it in the Comments section.
This Week's Patch Picks: Local Bakeries to Visit
- Bank Lane Bakery, 636 N. Bank Lane, Lake Forest
- Gerhard's Elegant European Desserts, 720 N. Western Ave., Lake Forest
- Wildflour Bakery & Cafe, 14 E. Scranton Ave., Lake Bluff
- O'My Goodness, 910 Sherwood Dr., Unit 19, Lake Bluff
- Lovin Oven Cakery, L.L.C., 355 Milwaukee Ave., Libertyville
Want to suggest a list? Submit your idea in the comment box.