The results are in, and you determined who has the best, creamiest ice cream in northern Lake County, and the winer is...Dairy Dream of Libertyville.
Dairy Dream received 106 votes or 45 percent of the 233 votes cast on our Patch homepages in Grayslake, Lake Forest-Lake Bluff and Libertyville.
Dairy Dream is a Libertyville drive-in offering 28 flavors of soft-serve ice cream alongside other drive-in favorites. Hot food selections include burgers and hot dogs, as well as fried cheese curds. A host of unique ice cream flavors, including amaretto and apricot, are available for tasting.
- Hours: Monday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Sunday, noon to 10 p.m.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: Soft serve
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Diner
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch
- Frozen yogurt: No
- Number of ice cream flavors: 28
- Address: 1229 W. Park Ave., Libertyville
- Phone: (847) 362-8343