Invite a friend
12 Key Attributes Employers Evaluate
Presented by: Dr. Stephen Laser, Psychologist
If you are curious about what employers are looking for, the answer lies in the key attributes that are evaluated through testing. Steve has devoted his entire career to screening candidates for employers. This makes him uniquely qualified to offer insight. Steve will highlight twelve criteria employers evaluate, and thus help you determine what attributes to market. He will also address how psychological tests are used in the selection process.
Dr. Laser is the Managing Director of Steven A. Laser associates. With over 30 years of experience in working with business and industry, his interests center on identifying talent for sales and management roles. He holds a Ph.D. in industrial/organizational psychology from the University of Tennessee, and he is a graduate of the
Management Institute affiliated Northwestern University’s Kellogg Graduate School of Management.
Free for members/$10 fee for non-members
|Where||Career Resource Center 40 E Old Mill Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||10:15 am–11:45 am|
|Price||Free for members/fee for non-members|
More About Career Resource Center
Located at the Grove Cultural Campus, a complex of serene, stately buildings on Old Mill Road, the Career Resource Center has aided more than 10,500 people over two decades. The center specializes in helping people find new employment and offers private advising sessions, interview preparation, educational programs, job search roundtables, software training and more. The Career Resource Center employs one full-time and three part-time employees and also has more than 100 volunteers. Members of the center have access to a reference library, consultation offices, a computer lab, a conference room, a work area for research and a break room.
Other events here
- OUT-OF-WORK AND OVER-40 Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- CREATING A RESUME WITH IMPACT! Wed, May 22, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- YES YOU CAN NEGOTIATE A JOB OFFER! Wed, May 29, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- REINVENT YOURSELF – BE YOUR OWN BRAND Wed, Jun 5, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- ADVANCED LINKEDIN TOOLS – FAST TRACK YOUR SEARCH EFFORTS Mon, Jun 10, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIONS – Building Your Network Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- PASSING THE PHONE SCREEN Mon, Jun 17, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- CREATING A RESUME WITH IMPACT! Mon, Jun 24, 10:15 am–11:45 am