Invite a friend
Advanced Linkedin Tools – Fast Track Your Search Efforts
Presented by: Michael Yublosky, JEM Consulting
Merely completing your Linkedin profile and making a few connections will have little effect on your search. But - taking advantage of newly introduced techniques and applications will definitely make an impact! As a specialist in electronic marketing, Michael has become fascinated with the power of using Linkedin. Learn how recruiters search for applicants, new ways to search out companies, and how you can leverage your profile. Michael is an expert in e-marketing, building personal web sites, and capitalizing on LinkedIn’s professional network. This ADVANCED class is for attendees who have a Linkedin profile that is 100% and be proficient in making connections, participating in groups, etc. Basics will not be covered in this session.
Michael Yublosky, a graduate of Illinois Institute of Technology, retired from ADT Security Services after 28+ years in sales/marketing. His curiosity and passion for technology and e-marketing led him to establishing a consulting practice with small business owners. Michael also shares his expertise with others through information, coaching and mentoring.
Free for members; $10 fee for non-members
|Where||Career Resource Center 40 E Old Mill Rd, Lake Forest, IL 60045|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||1:30 pm–3:30 pm|
|Price||Free for members; fee for non-members|
More About Career Resource Center
Located at the Grove Cultural Campus, a complex of serene, stately buildings on Old Mill Road, the Career Resource Center has aided more than 10,500 people over two decades. The center specializes in helping people find new employment and offers private advising sessions, interview preparation, educational programs, job search roundtables, software training and more. The Career Resource Center employs one full-time and three part-time employees and also has more than 100 volunteers. Members of the center have access to a reference library, consultation offices, a computer lab, a conference room, a work area for research and a break room.
Other events here
- OUT-OF-WORK AND OVER-40 Tue, May 21, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- CREATING A RESUME WITH IMPACT! Wed, May 22, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- YES YOU CAN NEGOTIATE A JOB OFFER! Wed, May 29, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- REINVENT YOURSELF – BE YOUR OWN BRAND Wed, Jun 5, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- ADVANCED LINKEDIN TOOLS – FAST TRACK YOUR SEARCH EFFORTS Mon, Jun 10, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIONS – Building Your Network Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- PASSING THE PHONE SCREEN Mon, Jun 17, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- CREATING A RESUME WITH IMPACT! Mon, Jun 24, 10:15 am–11:45 am