Invite a friend
BROWN BAG NETWORKING – Bring your lunch!
Facilitated by: Gary Klow, Supply Chain Leader
The word “networking” has very different
meanings and can instantly evoke feelings of excitement and fun or fear and aversion. The truth is we are all good
at using our “network” to gather intelligence on topics of interest to us and you sometime do not even realize it. The key to a successful job campaign is knowing how to connect with and engage others in gathering information to further your job search. Making these connections can also help you tap the illusive “hidden job market”.
Here’s an opportunity to expand your network and gather information on potential employers. You never know whom you might meet that has a great idea or connection to share. Bring your energy, along with resumes,
handbills, business cards and your lunch!
Free for all attendees
More About Career Resource Center
Located at the Grove Cultural Campus, a complex of serene, stately buildings on Old Mill Road, the Career Resource Center has aided more than 10,500 people over two decades. The center specializes in helping people find new employment and offers private advising sessions, interview preparation, educational programs, job search roundtables, software training and more. The Career Resource Center employs one full-time and three part-time employees and also has more than 100 volunteers. Members of the center have access to a reference library, consultation offices, a computer lab, a conference room, a work area for research and a break room.
Other events here
- YES YOU CAN NEGOTIATE A JOB OFFER! Wed, May 29, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- REINVENT YOURSELF – BE YOUR OWN BRAND Wed, Jun 5, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- ADVANCED LINKEDIN TOOLS – FAST TRACK YOUR SEARCH EFFORTS Mon, Jun 10, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIONS – Building Your Network Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- USE YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: LAND THE JOB Wed, Jun 12, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- PASSING THE PHONE SCREEN Mon, Jun 17, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- CREATING A RESUME WITH IMPACT! Mon, Jun 24, 10:15 am–11:45 am