Invite a friend
NOT Your Typical Office Holiday Party
For: CRC members, non-members, and newcomers
Consider CRC your current “home office” and join us for this festive gathering. Members and guests are invited join us in celebrating the holidays. Please stop in for some fun, networking, and holiday cheer! All are welcome so it is a perfect time to bring friends and family for a tour. Bring an appetizer or dessert to share and enjoy the warm hospitality while networking with other members and visitors to CRC. Have your business cards handy to distribute and an extra one for the door prize drawing!
FREE FOR ALL ATTENDEES
More About Career Resource Center
Located at the Grove Cultural Campus, a complex of serene, stately buildings on Old Mill Road, the Career Resource Center has aided more than 10,500 people over two decades. The center specializes in helping people find new employment and offers private advising sessions, interview preparation, educational programs, job search roundtables, software training and more. The Career Resource Center employs one full-time and three part-time employees and also has more than 100 volunteers. Members of the center have access to a reference library, consultation offices, a computer lab, a conference room, a work area for research and a break room.
Other events here
- YES YOU CAN NEGOTIATE A JOB OFFER! Wed, May 29, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- REINVENT YOURSELF – BE YOUR OWN BRAND Wed, Jun 5, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- ADVANCED LINKEDIN TOOLS – FAST TRACK YOUR SEARCH EFFORTS Mon, Jun 10, 1:30 pm–3:30 pm
- EXPAND YOUR CONNECTIONS – Building Your Network Tue, Jun 11, 7:00 pm–8:30 pm
- USE YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: LAND THE JOB Wed, Jun 12, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- PASSING THE PHONE SCREEN Mon, Jun 17, 10:15 am–11:45 am
- CREATING A RESUME WITH IMPACT! Mon, Jun 24, 10:15 am–11:45 am