It’s time for the annual Lake Forest Festival and Fireworks July 4th Art Contest. It’s open to all Lake Forest in kindergarten through 8th
Grade. One drawing will be chosen to represent the 2014 July 4th Festival on all advertising, T-shirts, posters, banners and more!!! In addition,
the winner will receive a $100.00
Market Square gift certificate.
Some ground rules:
1. Artists should focus on one or more of the following themes: 4th of July in Lake Forest, Festivals, Family and/or Fireworks.
2. Artists should use four colors or less, use blocks of color instead of shading. Fine line and pencil drawings do not translate well for this contest.
3. Artists should include their name, age, school name and phone number on the back of the entry.
4. All entries must be submitted to the school’s art teacher or the Lake Forest Recreation Department, 400 Hastings Road, Lake Forest by May 3, 2014.
5. Winners and runners up will be announced the week of May 5th 2014.