The New Normal 3.0 Special places, special spaces
2013 Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce Business and Government Breakfast.
produced by Blue Sky Video Productions http://www.bsvp.com
Featuring Drew Irvin - Village Administrator Lake Bluff, IL and Bob Kiely - City Manager Lake Forest, IL
Looking ahead to 2013
Surviving the new normal and a Pop Quiz
-Do you think the economy will rebound to what it was before the current economic crisis?
- How many new businesses have opened in Lake Forest & Lake Bluff in 2012?
- What are the vacancy rates in Lake Forest & Lake Bluff?
- Has the mobile market changed the way people shop?
Coastal Living magazine awarded Lake Bluff as the 4th happiest seaside communityLake Forest opened its Business Incubator program. Lake Bluff held its 1st professional cycling race.
2013 City/Village Priorities
Both communities have retained their AAA bond rating
70% of Lake Bluff sales taxes are auto related
Waukegan Rd. corridor area represents 57% of sales tax for Lake Bluff
Stonebridge development is proceeding
Lake Bluff community branding program - http://www.lakebluff.org
City Plan available on Lake Forest website http://www.cityoflakeforest.com
Has the mobile market changed the way people shop?" For those who said 'no', you're either old or you're about ready to go out of business."75% of US retailer believe that developing a more engaging in-store customer experience is going to be critical to their business - Motorola Solutions
The real question is has your business adapted to market to the mobile shopper?
New Normal has and will continue to change your business
- New distribution & marketing channels
- Technology is inseparable from business processes and customer engagement
- Optimizing customer experience
- Exploiting analytics- Mainstreaming social capabilities
- Personalizing customer experiences
BMW Championship at Conway Farms Golf ClubSeptember 9-15, 2013