will roll out the red carpet for Mom from 5-7 tonight (May 10) with Mom’s Night Out in Market Square.
There will be refreshments, in-store discounts, and the opportunity to fill out gift registry cards at favorite stores. Stores are staying open late, with trunk shows, book reviews, specials and more throughout the evening.
Here’s a preview of the events and specials ladies can expect at the Mom’s Night Out event:
- will offer child care between the hours of 5 and 7 p.m. Pre-registration is required. Drop-in families will pay the regular fees for drop-in services. The cost for non-members is $10 an hour for the first child and $5 per hour for each additional child. Children can bring a nut-free dinner with them. Children will make a special project for Mom! Call 847-234-2799 for reservations.
- will host a Jack Rogers trunk show. Get a $10 gift card with any Jack Rogers purchased at the trunk show (gift cards valid on anything other than a Jack Rogers). The store will also serve refreshments and will be filling out gift registry cards with a special promotion. 284 E. Market Square, (847) 234-0201.
- Be one of the first 15 people at between 5 and 7 p.m. and receive a $25 gift card! 261 Market Square, (224) 544-5399.
- will offer a 5-percent discount on all in-stock Electra Bicycles. 258 Market Square, (847) 234-0025.
- Bibliophiles will want to stop by for book reviews and discounted merchandise. 680 N. Western Ave., (847) 234-2390.
- Fashion-forward moms can enjoy two trunk shows: The first show will feature Algo of Switzerland's luxurious European sportswear collection, and the second show will feature semi-precious stone and gold vermeil jewelry from Coquettish Designs, which is designed by Lake Forest native Jennifer West Kalmey. 265 E. Market Square, (847) 234-0548.
- will remain open until 7 p.m. 400 E. Illinois (second floor), (847) 234-3743.
It Happens Every Spring in Lake Bluff
Shoppers can swing through the charming downtown stores and pick up a flower from each of 13 participating businesses (look for the festive balloons flying outside their doors). They can then stop by the Lake Bluff Garden Club’s on the Village Green where their bouquet will be tied and ready to give to someone special.
Participating businesses include:
- Baytree National Bank
- The Daily Grind
- Griffith, Grant & Lackie
- Lake Forest Bank & Trust
- Lawrence Interiors
- Lake Bluff Public Library
- Peg Ann Kompany
- PNC Bank
- Salon Kallisto
- Vliet Museum
For additional information, contact the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce at (847) 234-4282 or email@example.com.