Join the Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Chamber of Commerce's Board of Directors, civic and business leaders and fellow Chamber members for an elegant buffet breakfast at the historic Deer Path Inn and a program that includes municipal updates from Lake Forest City Manager Bob Kiely and Lake Bluff Village Administrator Drew Irvin.
One of the highlights of the event will be the presentation of the Chamber's 13th Annual Community Leadership Award to Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors, in recognition of the company's exceptional level of commitment to community service.
- Introduction of 2013 Board of Directors and acknowledgement of outgoing Board members
- Presentation of the 2013 Community Leadership Award to Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors
- Municipal update from the Lake Forest & Lake Bluff administrators with the opportunity for questions from the audience
- Lake Bluff Village Administrator Drew Irviin
- Lake Forest City Manager Bob Kiely
This event is open to the public. Reservations are required by Jan. 10.