Lake Forest Graduate School of Management Toastmasters Club is hosting an Open House.
Wednesday, January 23rd 2013 from Noon-1:30
Everyone is Welcome! You do not need to be a student at the school.
Come and learn how membership in Toastmasters can help you:
- Become a better speaker and presenter
- Learn to communicate with confidence
- Develop your leadership skills
A sandwich lunch will be provided. You will have the opportunity to network with current and prospective Toastmasters.
The Agenda includes:
- A speech by Champion guest speaker Rudy Segovia
- Distinguished Toastmaster Dietmar Wagenknecht will be speaking about what people can gain from membership in Toastmasters
- There will be a Table Topics session which gives the opportunity for everyone to address the group with a short comment on a topic of interest
The mission of a Toastmasters club is to provide a mutually supportive and positive learning environment in which every individual member has the opportunity to develop oral communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence and personal growth.
For questions please contact:Fred Morgenthaler at firstname.lastname@example.org