In the morning we grab a cup of coffe or tea or juice.
In the afternoon we grab another cup or perhaps a soda.
At dinner your children may have a glass of milk.
The Importance of Water:
- Water is the body's most important nutrient
- Roughly 70 percent of an adult's body is made of water - So is the earth's surface.
- Daily recommended amount is 8 glasses per day.
- Water helps maintain body temperature, metabolize body fat, aids in digestion, lubricates and cushions organs, transports nutrients and flushes toxins from the body - Cleansing, filtering, hydrating, energizing.
- Dehydration promotes the increase of body fat.
- Water is a natural appetite suppressant.
- Average Day the body can go without water? Three.
Water is important! Are You or your Family Getting Enough Water?