Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Patch will join the League of Women Voters - Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Area in offering a candidate forum starting at 1:30 p.m. Sunday (March 4) at the , 110 E. Old Mill Road, in Lake Forest.
The candidates and the times they will speak include:
- 12th District Lake County Board: Lake Forest residents and Republican candidates and , 1:45-2:20 p.m.
- Lake County Circuit Court Clerk: Republican candidates and , 2:25-2:50 p.m.
- Lake County Coroner: Democratic candidates and Artis Yancy, and Republican candidates Steve Newton and Howard Cooper, 2:55-3:25 p.m.
- Lake County Recorder: Republican candidates and 3:30-3:55 p.m.
- Lake County State's Attorney: Democratic candidates , and , and Republican candidates , and , 4-4:55 p.m.
The public is encouraged to attend and ask questions.
Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Patch will be blogging live during the debate, allowing readers to participate remotely from their computers by asking questions that we can pass on to the candidates during the forum.
The live blog will begin at approximately 1:30 p.m. Make sure you are registered on Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Patch.
Readers are also welcome to email questions to Editor Jim Powers at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the League of Women Voters-Lake Forest/Lake Bluff Area at email@example.com.