In its 30th anniversary year, will lead this year's under the theme, "History Marches On".
The parade is a community-wide effort is funded entirely through donations of residents and businesses. From bagpipers and marching bands to drill units and one-of-a-kind entries, the parade committee applies donations to draw the area's best talent.
There are several ways for residents, businesses and friends to participate as active donors:
- Advertise in the Parade Book and Online: Businesses, clubs, families or a group of friends can purchase ad space in the annual Parade Book. The deadline is Wednesday (April 18).
The four-color booklet will be delivered to residents and businesses shortly before the parade. It will also be available on the parade website for years to come.
- Sponsor a float, band, drill team or marching band. Click here to learn about the different levels of sponsorship and their accompanying benefits.
Current sponsors for this year's edition include:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital (Title Sponsor)
- Lake Forest-Lake Bluff Patch (The Children’s Parade)
- Pioneer Press (Premier Marching Band/Bagpipers)
- Roanoke Group (Bagpipe Band)
- Home Advantage Health Care (Marching Band)
- Prudential Rubloff Properties (Marching Band)
- J. McLaughlin (Marching Band)
The deadline for sponsors to be listed in the Parade Book is April 18.
- Make a donation. To donate funds, Click here.
Here is the schedule of events:
Lake Bluff 4th of July Celebration
7-11 p.m.: Lake Bluff Fireman’s Ball, Blair Park Tent
6:45-9:45 a.m.: Lake Bluff-Lake Forest Kiwanis 41st Annual Pancake Breakfast - Village Green
7 a.m.: Parade Check-In Opens, East Sheridan Place
9:15 a.m.: 4th of July Children’s Parade Assembles on Scranton Avenue, northside of Village Green
9:40 a.m.: Opening Ceremonies, Scranton and Center Avenues
9:50 a.m.: 4th of July Children’s Parade
10 a.m.: 102nd 4th of July Parade, Center and Oak Avenues