.

City of Lake Forest

Flag as Inappropriate

The City of Lake Forest was chartered in 1861 and City Hall was constructed in 1898 at its current location at Deerpath Road and Forest Avenue. The building, designed by Charles Sumner Frost and Alfred Hoyt Granger, was financed by a $10,000 franchise fee from the North Shore Electric Railroad Company. Today, city council meetings are held on the second floor, which features walls adorned with photos of past mayors dating back to the 19th century. City services can be conducted in person or at home thanks to the introduction of several online initiatives.
220 E Deerpath, Lake Forest, IL 60045
(847) 234-2600
  • Fax: 203-625-0095
  • Fax: 847-615-4289
  • Accessibility Details: Elevator, Street level access
  • Accessibility Details: Parking, restroom
  • Hours: MON - FRI 6:30am - 7:00pm
    SAT 8:00am - 12:00pm
  • Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 4:30pm
  • Accessible: yes
Share a review or post about this business.
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Who wants to be the first to post?
See more »