Conway Farms Golf Club
Nestled on 209 gorgeous acres of well-manicured grounds and rolling hills, the Conway Farms Golf Club is a sight to behold. Established in 1991, this members-only club is dedicated to tradition and appreciation of the game. Numerous tournaments have taken place here, including the 2006 Big Ten Championship and the upcoming USGA Mid Amateur Championship (in 2012). Conway Farms Golf Club enforces a dress code for its members, and cell phone use is prohibited.
- Fax: 847-234-0627
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 8am - dusk; Sat, Sun 7:30 - dusk; Mon, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There are ramps and parking for the handicapped.
- Founding Date: 1991
- Membership info: This is a members-only golf club. As a prospective member, you will be contacted by the Conway Farms Golf Club if it is interested in having you as a member.
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Public/Private: Private
- Number of courses: 1
- Aggregate number of holes: 18
- Par: 71
- USGA rating: N/A
- Facilities: Driving range, Pro shop, Putting green, Restaurant
- Services: Equipment rentals, Golf carts, Group clinics, Parties/banquets, Private instruction
- Par 3: Yes
- Tee settings: Men's, Women's
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No outside food, No pets, No smoking
- Casual attire: No
- Who's the most well-known golfer to have played this course?: Since so many talented golf pros have played on the Conway Farms Golf Club, it would be difficult to choose just one.