First Presbyterian Church of Lake Forest
This grand church, set picturesquely on the corner of DeerPath and Sheridan Roads, is led by Pastor Christine Chakoian. First Presbyterian Church of Lake Forest has been giving back to the community for more than 150 years.
The Church is actively involved in many missionary pursuits, including a soup kitchen, PADS homeless shelter, assisting the needy, fundraising for different missionary groups and ministry around the world.
Fellowship is an integral part of the First Presbyterian Church; programs include a theological group, a book discussion group, bible study groups and a youth music ministry.
Worship services are held on Sundays at 9am and 11am.
- Hours: Worship services: Sun, 9am, 11am
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is at street level and there is handicapped parking.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Missionary programs, Study groups, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes