Homemade Pizza Co is a standard chain, but this location has a lot of surprises. When asked what makes their store different, the counter staff is all too eager to point out that they have a direct hand in supporting the community. It's almost unheard of, but the chefs here enjoy going to farmer's markets and using fresh, organic veggies in their pizzas and salads.
"It's just how it is here in Lake Forest." they say. That commitment to community runs deep. The store will sponsor local events or schools, pledging a percentage of each purchase to their causes. There might be hundreds of stores in the U.S. that bear the words "Homemade Pizza Co." but in this case, they really mean it.
- Hours: Daily, 3pm - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free, On-street: metered
- What makes this community special?: "They care. We like to be involved, and offer discounts for special events."
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price level: $
- Number of tables: 0