This casually elegant restaurant, located in downtown Lake Bluff, offers an upscale ambiance and contemporary American cuisine. The chef is a fan of locally sustainable foods and tries to mix local ingredients with the exotic to create innovative and delicious entrées. With ample space in its outdoor patio and a contemporay decor, Inovasi is an ideal restaurant for a special meal out.
- Hours: Lunch: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 2pm. Dinner: Mon - Sat, 5:30pm - midnight; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level; parking lot has handicapped spots available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Organic
- General services: Catering, Eat-in
- Menu link: www.inovasi.us/
- Specialties: Southern Australian Sustainable Hiramasa, Dry Aged Dietzler Farms Sirloin Steak, [ Roasted Vermont Sustainable Quail
- Parking: On-street: free
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, International, Seafood
- Price level: $$
- Executive chef: John des Rosiers
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor seating
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casually upscale.