Lake Bluff Middle School
Built in 1955, Lake Bluff Middle School has expanded and been renovated including a 6,700-square foot addition in the 2008-09 school year.
The middle school is part of Lake Bluff School District 65. Students feed into Lake Forest High School.
The school was recently recognized by Chicago Magazine as one of the best elementary schools in Lake County in 2010.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 3:30pm.
- Handicap Accessible: parking, restroom
- Founding Date: 1955
- Number of students: 390
- Male-to-female ratio: 50/50
- Public/Private: Public
- Financial aid: No
- Acceptance rate (%): 100
- Graduation rate (%): 100
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 1:16
- Parking: Free lot
- Grade levels: 6-8
- Special education: Yes
- Uniforms: No
- Features: Auditorium/stage, Cafeteria, Computer lab, Infirmary, Language lab, Library, Science lab, Sports facilities
- Extracurricular activities available: see school website
- Student clubs: see school website
- Sports teams: see school website