Lake Forest Public Library
The Lake Forest Public Library was originally dedicated on June 7, 1931, and over the next seven decades there have been additions and renovations to improve this architectural masterpiece. The present building was given to the city by Mrs. Charles H. Schweppe and Mrs. Stanley Keith, in memory of Mrs. Keith's first husband, Kersey Coates Reed.
- Fax: 847-234-1453
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri, 9am - 5pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 1pm - 5pm; closed all Sundays between Memorial Day weekend and Labor Day weekend. Sunday hours resume the Sunday after Labor Day weekend.
- Handicap Accessible: Parking, restroom
- Founding Date: June 7, 1931
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Movies, Music CDs, Research databases, Resources for job seekers
- Wi-Fi: Free