Anyone familiar with Chicago style, deep dish pizza knows this ultra-popular local pizza chain. With several suburban locations supporting its downtown flagship store, and a permanent spot at the Taste of Chicago, there isn't a pizza lover in the tri-state area who hasn't at least tried Lou Malnati's signature pie.
For the uninitiated, Lou's features a golden, butter crust awash in a thick layer of mozzerella cheese, topped with a somewhat chunky and rich tomato sauce. It's almost impossible to eat with your hands, and critics liken this pizza pie to a casserole. Fans of Lou Malnati's don't care what the critics say, as long as the pizza comes hot and often.
- Fax: 847-735-8854
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 4pm - 10pm; Fri - Sun, 11am - 11pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 0
- Features: Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch