Missions Possible Book Store
Missions Possible Book Store, located at The Church of the Holy Spirit, is an Episcopalian bookstore just outside Lake Forest. The store is run by volunteers, and all profits go to Mission and Outreach. Missions Possible is a small, quaint little store for book lovers and churchgoers alike. Greeting cards, jewelry, and other gifts are available in the shop, as well as a variety of children's books.
Books not found in the store can be ordered.
- Hours: Tues - Fri, 10am - 2pm; Sat, 10am - noon; Sun, after services
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Books, jewelry, greeting cards
- Return policy: N/A
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Lake Forest is a very devoted community.
- Which book or magazine would you recommend to customers?: The Bible
- Book store specialties: Children's books
- New/used: New, Used
- Book store features: Special order
- Number of newspaper titles: 0
- Number of magazine titles: 0
- Wi-Fi: None