PostNet is an independently-owned and operated store, and a branch of a national franchise. This Lake Forest location is in the Sunset Corners strip mall just north of Everett Road along S. Waukegan Road. Owners David, Jerry and Diane Kahn greet their clients on a first-name basis, as part of the personal touch they extend to their customers. PostNet offers printing and graphic design services, and ships mail (but does not offer packing services). Both personal and business jobs are welcome, and PostNet can produce calling cards, booklets, flyers, signs and banners.
- Fax: 847-234-9510
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 3pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Services: Delivery, Shipping
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Services (mail, shipping): Drop-off, Insurance, Pick-up, Tracking
- Specialities (mail, shipping): Antique / artwork, International, Oversized
- Boxes/supplies for sale: Yes
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "We can find a way to do it, to service our customers."