The Grille on Laurel is reminiscent of the old elegant supper club era, with an upscale, clubby ambience. Serving classic dishes such as shrimp dejonghe, steaks, lamb chops, and a Vesuvio-style whitefish, this restaurant has an extensive wine list and a martini bar, along with live entertainment in the lounge.
- Hours: Sun - Thu, 11am - 10pm; Fri, Sat, 11am - 11pm; Brunch: Sun, 10:30am - 2:30pm Bar is open until 1:00 am on weekends
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level; parking lot has handicap designated spaces.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: thegrilleonlaurel.com/menus.htm
- Specialties: The economic stimulus menu, Sunday brunch
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Greek, International
- Signature dishes: Filet, steaks, seafood
- Price level: $$
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Catering, Dinner, Fireplace, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night, Romantic
- Dress code: Casually upscale