The Lantern of Lake Forest has been a neighborhood institution since the 1930s. Offering a friendly, casual atmosphere along with good food, The Lantern is an ideal place to kick back and enjoy conversation while sipping a cold brew and enjoying a delicious burger. It offers karaoke and even a balloon lady for the kids, so the entire family will love The Lantern.
- Hours: Dining, Mon - Fri, 11am - 11pm; Sat - Sun, 10am - 11pm; Bar: Mon - Fri, 11am - 1am; Sat - Sun, 10am - 1am
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level; parking lot has handicapped spots
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, cocktails and spirits, broasted chicken, pot roast, sandwiches and more.
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.thelanternoflakeforest.com/3.html
- Specialties: Best burgers in town, ribs, broasted chicken, daily specials.
- Parking: On-street: free
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Great burgers.
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Kids' Menu, Live Entertainment, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual